Important facts about Dysport
A history of worldwide use
U.S. clinical experience
- Dysport was studied for safety in more than 2,400 U.S. aesthetic patients
- Studied for efficacy in a subset of 376 patients
In long-term safety analysis of repeat administrations, over 6,700 treatments were administered evaluating the safety of Dysport
- Over approximately 24 months, 1,415 patients were evaluated
Experience around the world
- Approved for aesthetic use in the U.S. since 2009
- Approved for aesthetic use in 57 countries
- First approved for use outside the U.S. in 1991
Clinically demonstrated results with 1 treatment
See for yourself what Dysport® can do for the temporary improvement in the look of moderate to severe frown lines between your eyebrows (glabellar lines). Then talk to your doctor to see if Dysport is the right prescription treatment for you.
References: 1. Dysport package insert. Scottsdale, Arizona. Medicis Aesthetics Inc.; March 2012. 2. Cohen J, Schlessinger J, et al. An Analysis of the Long-Term Safety Data of Repeat Administrations of Botulinum Neurotoxin Type A-ABO for the Treatment of Glabellar Lines. Aesthet Surg J. 2009;29:S43—S49. 3. Ipsen. Dysport Cosmesis Global Indications, May 2012. Data on file, Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation.