Nightguards (bite splints) can make a world of difference for patients who brux, clench and grind their teeth, alleviating pain and preventing further destruction, breakdown, and wear of the teeth. The Astron CLEARsplint™ is a hard nightguard fabricated from a composite (resin) material that is custom-made from a digital impression (iTero). It is nearly invisible and is amine-free to resist yellowing. When placed in warm water before inserting in the mouth, it will self-adjust for the closest fit and increased comfort. Because it does not contain methyl methacrylate (MMA), patient allergy problems are eliminated.
Recommended Cleaning Instructions
- Brush and floss before using the Astron CLEARsplint.
- Do NOT soak in mouthwash, denture cleaner or alcohol.
- Do NOT place in hot or boiling water or expose to excessive heat (such as direct sunlight). This may distort the appliance.
- After use, rinse with water and store dry.
- Clean with mild soap and warm water ONLY.