10. They come in all different colors
9. Smart Athletes wear them in EVERY sport
8. They prevent injuries that can send you to the emergency room and keep you from finishing the game
7. They are cheaper than restoring a damaged tooth
6. They prevent cuts and scarring to your lips and tongue
5. They keep your teeth attached to your head
4. It’s difficult to eat well without your teeth
3. It’s hard to smile without teeth
2. They prevent or reduce concussions and head injuries
1. It’s a “seatbelt” for your teeth
Prevention is the key to a long, active life!
*Taken from “Florida Dental Association Today’s FDA”, Reception Room Issue 2013, pg 15.