You have a dental emergency if:
- Tooth pain is severe in nature or keeps you up at night
- Broken tooth/teeth from trauma
- Broken teeth that are cutting the tongue or cheek and causing heavy bleeding
- A temporary tooth in the front of the mouth that has fallen off or broken
- Swellings in or around the mouth and/or face
*NOTE: IF SWELLING IS SEVERE ENOUGH TO PREVENT THE EYE FROM OPENING, OR IS MAKING BREATHING DIFFICULT, PLEASE GO TO THE NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM!
Dr. Marcus is available 24 hours via email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your name, contact information and a brief description of the emergency.